From: "Patrick Henry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> This is no big deal.  Just keep all of your keys on a smart card or an
> iButton.  When you get into trouble, drop it into the nearest sewer.  "I
don't
> know what happened to that card, your Honor; it was in my wallet
yesterday."

You have to PROVE that you don't have it (and most likely that you didn't
"lose" it on purpose), or go to jail for two years.

> Is there some natural law that says the stupidest people on the planet end
up
> in government?  It sure seems that way.

Not the stupidest. I know some pretty smart people that work for the
(Romanian) government (like that's hard; there are several million people
working for the government in Romania) . The "least principled" might be
closer.

Mark