Tim May wrote:
> "Contempt of court" is the catchall.

Along with "conspiracy". DAs are throwing that in for just about every
crime involving more than one person. Bought a gram of heroin from
a dealer you've just bumped into and whom you've never seen before?
Conspiracy. I don't think that, in this latest unexplored legal
territory, that all of the alleged conspirators need even be aware that
a crime had taken place.

The above applies to the US. I don't know if Gresham's Law ("bad
money drives out good") applies to legal theories and practice; if it
does, I guess this'll be spreading.

--
Steve Furlong, Computer Condottiere     Have GNU, will travel
   518-374-4720     [EMAIL PROTECTED]