>Yes.  That would be what I believe.  Let's turn the question around-
>is it morally correct to throw someone in jail for a year or more for
>an action which has not caused the slightest injury to anyone based
>on the argument that the action MIGHT cause injury to someone?

If that action was randomly shooting a gun into a crowd of people and by
some act of God didn't actually cause the bullet to strike any person or
property causing damage.  I say yea, lock them away and a year wouldn't be
long enough.  Some actions while not actually causing injury shouldn't be
tolerated.
--

Matt Elliott                    High Performance Data Management Team
217-265-0257                    <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>