Dear sir,

We are glad to find you on internet and hope to establish business coopertaion with
your company.

We are manufacturer and exporter of MAGIC Magnetic Plaster for Ache, Mammary,
Hypertension,Asthma disease;Plaster of Paris bandage;Orthopaedic casting
tape;Ultrasonic coupling agent;Calculus-discharging Instrument;Industrial permanent
magnet.

Our Magic magnetic plasters are the creative integration of Chinese traditional
acupuncture therapy and modern magnetic technology, and have been proven good medical
effectiveness worldwide,the plaster will be pasted on acupuncture points or painful
area which are called painless acupuncture therapy.

Looking forward to your earliest answer with thanks in advance.

Best regards
M.G.Zhu

Shanghai magnet & biotech Co.,Ltd
20# Floor,No.16 Qunyu Road,Jiading industrial development district,Shanghai,China
Tel No. 0086-21-59160105    Fax No.0086-21-59168331 / 62053661
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you think this mail is spam, let us know it by [EMAIL PROTECTED]   with SUBJECT
"ABUSE". Remeber to include a complete copy of the message
  with the full of message headers.

本邮件由群发工具《CDmail V2.0》发送,  科蓝软件工作室出品
This email is send by <CDmail 2.0>, developed by ClanSoft
     ClanSoft's homepage is http://clansoft.yeah.net