Hi,

I am a masters student in MIS trying to do my research
on Hacking and Anonymity. I request you to please fill
out my questionnaire.You can either download a
MS-Word or a plain ascii Text document. It hardly
takes 10 minutes to answer them. This research work is
very important for me as I can then graduate in
december. Please help me by filling out the
questionnaire and sending it back to me. My research
work is in no way judgemental about hacking and its
ethics. Your information will be kept strictly
confidential and will not be revealed to anyone.

I appreciate your help in this matter. Thank-you very
much.

Praveen Badiga
ISC Department, Georgia College,
Milledgeville, GA-31061 USA