Yo! I didn't write anything of the kind.

Actually, this post mystifies me...even had I posted those quotations, as
scary as they may be, I don't understand Anonymous' reaction to them
(waitaminute...maybe I do understand...it's interesting to consider that the
sender seems to have gone to some trouble to remain anonymous for a
relatively banal post).

As for "the point", as a newbie here (I was an optical network engineer from
95 to recently, now on $$$-street), I wanted to raise the issue that looking
at the crytpography issue "statistically" may yield conclusions that
contradict a more "linear", message-by-message examination of certain
issues.

For instance, I would be interested to see a response from the powers that
be, if a credible grass-roots push were made to encourage everyone, from
children to senior citizens, to use a lite form of cryptography (yes, such
as in Lotus Notes) on EVERY message they sent.

Or perhaps you've all discussed this before, but the responses I've seen so
far don't indicate that.