On Fri, 01 Nov 2002, Jim Choate wrote:

Nei sche szche.

> > The question is, how does one construct a censorship-free search engine.
>
> Plan 9
>
> http://plan9.bell-labs.com

An OS is not a search engine.

> Hangar 18
>
> http://open-forge.org

A service might be a search engine.

Give plan9 a rest, already. Everyone loves the OS they use.

(Sorry to respond to Jim, but I'm grumpy this morning.
Something about coding until 7AM does that to me...)

-j

--
Jamie Lawrence                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Naturally the common people don't want war . But after all,