On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 03:54:13PM -0800, Bill Stewart wrote:
> That, or it's a dot-com that didn't make it,
> or an office-space construction that someone hoped to sell to a dot-com
> but missed the boom.  There's huge amounts of that in SF.

They wouldn't have security if it was empty, and would
probably have at least one sign if it was occupied.

Also, office space tends to have windows.

Perhaps its a phone company CO or other facility.  I have seen large
windowlwss concrete buildings used by the phone company before.  Or maybe
that's just what "they" want us to think...

Eric