On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Michael Cardenas wrote:

> Of course, you could do this yourself with a $199 microtel box from
> walmart and linux. Then you'd just have to add a $30 tv in card.
>
> On Thu, Dec 05, 2002 at 04:48:44PM -0600, Jim Choate wrote:
> > http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,3973,692134,00.asp

Probably not, it takes quite a bit of processing power and a good size
hard drive to do it effectively. 30fps (~4MHz bandwidth per frame) is a
lot of data to move in real time.

    We don't see things as they are,                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    we see them as we are.                                   www.ssz.com
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Anais Nin                                         www.open-forge.org