Jamie Lawrence wrote:
> > > Jim, you post enough crap from Slashdot to know
> differently. People
> > > are doing it. I have a whitebox machine (AMD, 256M ram, cheap TV
> > > card, 20G disk, $300 a year ago) that does it. It isn't a
> big deal.
> >
> > Speaking of posting crap...and don't send me private email.
>
> Don't worry about me sending private email in the future...
> You're not only
> a complete idiot, but you're rude as fuck as well.

It never ceases to amaze me that there are subscribers to this list that
don't have Choate filtered. This must be some weird list to read without
a Choate procmail filter...

--Lucky, who probably should go back to filtering on "Choate" in the
body text of emails, not just in the headers. I didn't even need to see
that email.