On Thu, 5 Dec 2002, Peter Fairbrother wrote:

> OK, suppose we've got a bank that issues bearer "money".
>
> Who owns the bank? It should be owned by bearer shares, of course.

So the only people who can use the bank are those who have invested in the
bank by purchasing shares? In other words the bank only issues money to
people who have shares in the bank.

So each share expects to make money off the other share owners. That's
funny. Rather inbred don't you think? Inflation will kill it.

    We don't see things as they are,                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    we see them as we are.                                   www.ssz.com
                                                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    Anais Nin                                         www.open-forge.org