It looks like members of the Total Information Awareness (TIA) development team at DARPA don't like the lime-light. All of their bio's were removed from the Information Awareness Office Web site (http://www.darpa.mil/iao/) sometime during the past couple of weeks. However the Google cache still had all of the bio's cached, so I have put copies on my Web site at this URL: http://www.computerbytesman.com/tia/index.htm

"Why is it so susceptible to attack, when the Internet >as a whole is touted as being able to withstand nuclear Armageddon? No one with any sense has ever said that. "

On the subject of nuclear Armageddon,any modeling done on a Middle East exchange with say,another Pinatubo possibly leading to a nuclear winter? Should Cpunks be restocking the Y2K bunkers?