> May be the worlds air getting  polluted isn't so
> bad-atleast we could put anti-pollution masks and
> protect our identity :)

In Japan, people are already wearing face masks frequently, ie. during the
flu season. If such cultural sh9ft happens here as well, we have partial
protection against the face-recognition cams.

Of course, it is no help against cams recognizing patterns of walk. I am
not sure how to cheat those, but once these systems hit the streets and
start being commercially available, it will be possible to get hold of one
for testing of its capabilities.