--
On 8 Jan 2003 at 16:54, Thomas Shaddack wrote:
> In Japan, people are already wearing face masks frequently,
> ie. during the flu season. If such cultural shift happens
> here as well, we have partial protection against the
> face-recognition cams.

In today's Vietnam women commonly dress like Ninjas, completely
covering every square inch of skin.  Even the eyes are covered
with dark glasses.  The costume however is tight, covering the
face but revealing the figure.

Men's fashions, however, change at the speed of glaciers, so
there is little chance of that becoming acceptable for men.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     eeK7Lx/2xa/jMsqP3nKuxuq4g/yRmQtaTm/6pzMG
     4WNfeWcezvgs7vrhiCTz68qRAGREiuHgqil78zrNJ