— Stephen Bryen served as a deputy undersecretary of defense in the Reagan administration and as a staff director of Near East Subcommittee of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. He is currently a managing director at Aurora Defense.
Stephen Bryen, Managing Partner

is a senior national security and defense expert with nearly 30 years of experience. Dr. Bryen is frequently called on by major American and international corporations, by government agencies and by the U.S. Congress. Dr. Bryen served as the Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Trade Security Policy and was twice awarded the Defense Department's highest civilian honor, the Distinguished Public Service Medal. Dr. Bryen headed many international programs and international negotiations and served as the Chairman of the U.S.--Italy Aerospace Working Group and Sweden's JAS Fighter Cooperation committee. He played a major role in originating the funding of Israel's Merkava tank program. He was the Defense Department representative on the US-Russia Space negotiations. Bryen sponsored a number of successful international business ventures and is a leader in the area of information assurance and security.

Dr. Bryen is a leading strategist and is often appears on television and radio programs in the U.S. and abroad.

Dr. Bryen has a Ph. D. in International Politics from Tulane University and did Post Doctoral Work at Virginia Technical University. He is the author of “The Application of Cybernetic Analysis to the Study of International Politics (Martinus Nijhof, The Hague, 1971) and number articles and papers published in the United States and abroad. Dr. Bryen serves as a member of the Board of Advisors of the Jewish Institute for National Security Affairs and is a fellow of the Taiwan Institute of Political, Social and Economic Studies, as well as an adjunct fellow of the American Enterprise Institute. Dr. Bryen was named by the Speaker of the House of Representatives to serve as a Commissioner on the U.S.-China Security Review Commission.
http://www.aurora-america.com/bryen.htm
”During this critical time in our Nation's history, Dr. Bryen has made lasting contributions to our national defense that have earned him the respect and admiration of his colleagues and the gratitude of all Americans” --President Ronald Reagan
http://www.aurora-america.com/AboutUs.htm
Aurora Defense knows how to successfully present your products, services and technology to the U.S. government or to international clients. Our experience in national security and homeland defense, our extensive high level contacts and networking can bring real value to your company. Instead of being treated as an outsider, you will have an inside track on government opportunities and special business deals.