This combination of nerve herbs is designed to feed and soothe
the nerves. In our modern times, we seem to encounter a lot of
stress and toxins which are hard on our nervous systems. Much
of the food we eat is processed, irradiated, full of preservatives
and chemicals, and devoid of the vitamins and minerals that our
bodies need to function properly. To counteract this damage we
are inflicting on our nervous systems, many turn to drugs, like
valium or prozac. These drugs seem to alleviate the problem,
but recent studies show they may be doing more harm than
good. They could eventually be debilitating, and could damage
the nerve fibers and tissues.

There are many herbs that are called nervines and that act as
nerve tonics. Their function is to feed, regulate, strengthen,
and rehabilitate the nerve cells. Love Your Parts NERVINE
contains many of these herbs to relieve nervous disorders
such as depression, irritability, nervous tension or pain of
the nervous system. It helps stress and has been used for
shingles, dizziness, as a muscle relaxer and for overactive
children, instead of ritalin, which has serious side effects.
Click Here to read more

Or Click here to see all of our stress related products

You joined YouClick2Save by filling out the join form on our website or through a promotional offer with one of our network partners. To remove yourself from future mailings from YouClick2Save, simply click on the unsubscribe link below. All removal requests from the following unsubscribe page will be honored. Please allow 24 hours for your request to be processed.

Thank you for your membership, we hope you enjoy it Unsubscribe
This message was sent to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your user id number is: 6113111