Thorn in the side of the American administration, and former UN weapons inspector Scott Ritter, has warned that America will loose the Iraq war and the American military: "will leave Iraq with its tail between its legs."

In an interview with Irish radio, Mr. Ritter said that the conflict would become an "absolute quagmire," and the US-UK advance would stall outside Bhagdad and fail to capture the city.
"We find ourselves... facing a nation of 23 million, with armed elements numbering around 7 million --who are concentrated at urban areas. We will not win this fight. America will loose this war," said Mr. Ritter.

According to Mr. Ritter, too many in the Pentagon have listened to: "the blithering of Iraqi expatriates," whose agenda coincides with neo-conservatives in the White House....

Full Article with Transcript & Audio follows below.
http://www.GuluFuture.com/news/scott_ritter030325.htm
www.GuluFuture.com