FROM: MRS. MARIAM ABACHALAGOS NIGERIA.SirI am Mrs. Mariam Abacha, the widow of the
late Gen.Sanni Abacha former Nigerian Military Head of State who died mysteriously as
a result of Cardiac Arrest. Since after my husbands death my family is under
restriction of movement and that not withstanding, we are being molested, policed and
our Bank Account both here and abroad are being frozen by the Nigeria Civilian
Government. Furthermore, my elder son is indetention by the Nigerian Government for
more interrogation about my husbands assets and more vital documents.Following the
recent discovery of my husbands Bank Account by the Nigerian Government with Swiss
Bankin which the huge sum of UD$700 million and DM450 million was logged. I therefore
decided to contact you in confidence that I was able to move out the sum of
US$28.6million Dollars, which was secretary defaced and is sealed inMetal Boxes for
security reasons.I therefore personally, appeal to you seriously and religiously for
your urgent assistance to move this money into your country where I believe it will be
safe since I cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on
the members ofmy family by the Nigerian Government.My lawyer shall arrange with you
for a face to face meeting outsideNigeria in order to liaise with you toward effective
completion of this transactions.However, arrangement have been put in place to move
this money out of the country in a secret vault through a security company in
ABROAD,and as soon as you indicate your interest my Lawyer shall send you the Air-Way
Bill of the Luggage and other related documents so that you can help to claim the
Luggage.Conclusively, we have agreed to offer you 30% of the total sum while 60% is to
be held on trust by you until we can decide on a suitable business investment in your
country subsequent to our free movement by the Nigeria Government. While 10% is maped
out for expenses as your government may demand for tax and it also covers your
telephone bills.I will refer you to m!
 y Attorn
ey when you send your Tel and Fax number to enable him release the document involve.
Please reply urgently and treat with absolute confidentiality and sincerity.Best
regardsHAJIA MARIAM ABACHA (MRS.)