DR.PAUL ENEH
DIRECTOR, PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION
NIGERIAN NATIONAL PETROLEUM CORPORATION
FALOMO OFFICE COMPLEX, IKOYI - LAGOS.
Private E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sir,

A REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE/CO-OPERATION

It is my great pleasure in writing you this letter on
behalf of my
colleagues and I.

Your particulars were given to me by a member of the
Nigerian Export
Promotion Council (NEPC) who was at the Federal
Government Delegation to
your country during a trade exhibition. I have decided
to seek
confidential cooperation with you in the execution of
the deal described
hereunder for the benefit of all parties involved and
hope that you will keep
it as top secret because of the nature of this
business and the
personalities involved.

Within the Ministry of Petroleum Resources where I
work as Director,
Project Implementation and with the cooperation offour
other top
officials, we have in our possession as overdue
payment bills totalling
Eighteen Million, Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand U.S
Dollars
(US$18,360,000.00) which we want to transfer abroad
with assistance and cooperation of
a trusted foreign firm or individual who will receive
the said fund on
our behalf into any account provided to receive such
fund. We are
handicapped in this deal because the Civil Service
code of conduct does not
allow public servant like us to operate offshore
account, hence your
importance in the whole transaction.

The amount (US$18.36M) represent a certain percentage
of the total
contract value executed on behalf of my Ministry by a
foreign contracting
firm which we the officers over-invoiced delibrately.
Through the actual
contract cost have been paid to the original
contractor, leaving the
balance in the tune of the said amount which we have
gotten approval to
remit by Telegrapic Transfer (T.T) to foreign bank
account you will
provide by filling in an application through my
Ministry for the transfer
of rights and privileges of the former contractor to
you.

Since the present new civilian government of my
country is determined
to pay every foreign Contractor all debts owed, so as
to maintain a good
relationship with foreign government and
non-government financial
agencies, we have decided to include our bill for
approval with the
cooperation of some officials from the relevant
government ministries which
will be involved in the payment processes. We are
seeking your assistance
in providing a vital account into which we can remit
this money by
acting as our main partner and trustee or acting as
the original
contractor. This we can do by swapping of account and
changing of beneficiary and
other forms of documentation upon application for
claim to reflect the
payment and approvals to be secured on behalf of you.

I have the authority of my partners involved to
propose to you 30% of
the US$18.360 Million should you accept to assist us.
60% for us and 10%
for taxation and miscellaneous expenses.

The business itself is 100% safe on your part, but you
have to keep it
confidential. You should not disclose, or discuss this
proposal with
anybody no matter how close, for security reasons.

Also, your area of specialization is not a hinderance
to the successful
execution of this transaction. I have reposed my
confidence in you and
hope that you will not disappoint me. Please respond
immediately to my
Private E-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]It is urgent
you
indicate your willingness in assisting us so that I
will direct you on what
next to do. You should include your direct telephone
and fax numbers in
your response.

Endeavour to try persistently if you find it difficult
getting accross
to me at first trial due to our poor telecommunication
system here in
Nigeria. Please treat as extremely confidential.

Thank you for your anticipated assistance.

Yours Sincerely,

DR.PAUL ENEH

Do you Yahoo!?