FROM THE DISK OF DR COKER YAKUBU,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ATT**PRESIDENT/CEO

 I am Dr. COKER YAKUBU, Bank Manager of Standard Trust Bank, Lagos Branch.
 I have urgent and very confidential business proposition  for you.

 On June 6, 1999, an American Oil consultant/contractor  with the
 Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Mrs. Ann Barbara Myers made
 a numbered time (Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar  months, valued at
 US$15,000,000.00 (Fevetheen Million Dollars) in my  branch. Upon
 maturity, I sent a routine notification to her forwarding  address but
 got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder and  finally we
 discovered from her contract employers, the Nigerian  National
 Petroleum Corporation that Mrs. Ann Barbara Myers died
 in an  automobile accident. On further investigation, I found  out  that
 she  died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace her  next of kin
 were fruitless.

 I therefore made ! fu! rther investigation and discovered  that Mrs.
 Ann  Barbara Myers did not declare any kin or relations in all  his
 official documents, including her Bank Deposit paperwork  in my Bank.
 This sum of US$15,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank  and the
 interest is being rolled over with the principal sum at  the end of
 each year. No one will ever come forward to claim it and  according
 to Nigerian Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, the  money will
 revert to the ownership of the Nigerian Government if  nobody applies
 to claim the fund.

 Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you  to stand in as the
 next of kin to Mrs. Ann Barbara Myers so  that the  fruits of this woman's  labore
will not get into the  hands  of some corrupt government officials. This is simple, I
will like  you to provide immediately  your full names and address so that  the
Attorneys will prepare the necessary documents and  affidavits  which  will put you!
i! n place as the next of kin. We shall employ the  service of    two   Attorneys to
process and notarization all the necessary   documents and  letter of
probate/administration in your favore in order for the  transfer to take place. A bank
 account in any  part of the world  which you will provide will then facilitate the
transfer  of this  money to you as the  beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be
paid  into your account  for us to share in the ratio of 60%   for  me and 35%  for
you,while 5%will be to off-set any expenses during the cours of transfer at the  both
party.

 Be rest assured There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this
 transaction will be done by the Attorneys and my position as the
 Branch Manager guarantees the successful execution of thistransaction.  Upon your
response, I  shall then provide you with more details and  relevant documents that
will help you understand this  transaction.

 Please observe utmost conf! id! entiality, and rest assured that this
 transaction would be most profitable for both of us because I shall
 require your assistance to invest my share in your country.please kindly send   your
office phone  and  fax number including your cell phone numbers where i can  reach you
at all time for futher  concret details regards to this transaction.

 Hoping to read from you asap and God bless

 Regards.

 Dr. COKER YAKUBU