DEAR SIR,
 I am Barrister  Barrister  Rufus Ogalanya Barrister  Rufus Ogalanya, an Attorney and
close confidant of MRS. MARIAM
 ABACHA, the former first lady and wife of the late
 GENERAL SANNI ABACHA, the former head of state and
 commander in chief of the armed forces of the
 Federal
 Republic of Nigeria.
 She (MRS. M. ABACHA), as a result of the trust and
 confidence she has in me mandated that I search for
 reliable and trustworthy foreign partner, who
 will help receive some funds which she had in cash
 totaling US$25m (Twenty- Five Million United States
 Dollars Only) into a personal, company or any
 reliable foreign bank account for safe keeping for a
 short period of time, since her family bank accounts
 within and outside the country have all been
 frozen by the authorities. (I would refer you to the
 website of http://allafrica.com/stories/200203180074.html

http://www.time.com/time/europe/magazine/2000/27/swiss.html
 for further information about these money and the
 ABACHAS)
 This money in question has however, been carefully
 kept in a defaced form and deposited with a security
 company that has branches in Europe and America.
 You may therefore be required to travel to any
 of the branches to collect the money on behalf of my
 client for safe keeping.
 It may also interest you to know that she (MRS.
 ABACHA) and her family have, since the inception of
 the present democratic government, been placed under
 partial house arrest, with their international
 traveler’s passports withdrawn pending the
 resolution
 of current fund recovery face - off between them and
 the present RTD GENERAL OLUSEGUN OBASANJO led
 Federal Government,
 which from all indications will not exceed this
 year.
 She has decided to offer anybody who will be willing
 to render this tremendous assistance 20% of the
 total sum, while 5% shall be set aside for incidental
 expenses.
 Note that this transaction involves no risks
 whatsoever, as you will have no dealing with my
 Country, Nigeria. Rather, you will deal directly
 with the security company, which is based where the money
 is right now.
 Let me have your privateTel/Fax Numbers in
 your response to this proposal.
 I shall let you into a complete picture of this
 mutually beneficial transaction when I have received
 your anticipated positive reply. This matter should
 be treated as urgent and confidential.
 This is very important.
 Reply through my e-mail address:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Best Regards,
 Barrister  Rufus Ogalanya