Hello sir/madam
I am writing you in absolute confidence,My name is Mr Yason Kromah,I wish to solicit
your candid support to enable me own a house in your country.I was a top executive
member of Charles Taylor's regime who has been in charge of the purchase of arms.
Prior to the arrival of peace keeping force from the United Nations,there seemed to be
no hope rather than
to relinquish power and leave Liberia,coupled with the information we got that the
rebels are out for us,This follows increased public pressure from the President of
LURD to give account of whether or not we attend a meeting in Europe of ULAA,
financiers who are promoting mayhem and destruction in Liberia.,the burden became too
much for We had to be
evacuated to France through the aid of a U.N evacuation team where we sought refuge
from the opposition of this regime who did not understand that we were only following
the presidents orders.
Sucessfully i am in possesion of the "CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT" in my name/signatory is
the sum of twenty million US dollars($20,000,000) earmarked for the purchase of arms
last year which was deposited by me when we attended the meeting in Europe.This money
was deposited in a Bank in Netherland/Holland.
This money has to be transfered out of this Bank for the immediate payment of the
amount required to acquire a beffiting home on a vast land that will be verified by my
attorney and estate valuer.In this area i need your help to assist in the transfer of
this money
(USD$20,000,000) in your name to your country,also to make a good arrangement for a
joint business investment on our behalf in your country and you,our Adviser/manager.
For this we are offering you 10% of the entire funds.  Have no doubt that the
percentage accrued to you will be paid and any expenses incurred will be included in
your own share of this money.Please endeavour to make this a confidential matter as
i'm currently I am
living in Holland with my kids.
Note that we are quite a number from the former regime of the ex-president Taylor that
wish to acquire such properties I earnestly seek to perpetuate this act so what i
expect from you is sincerity and secrecy. This transaction is hitch-free because all
modalities has been put in place by me and it is based on mutual benefit.As you show
your willingness, forward to me
your full name, address and tel/fax numbers via my private email address as indicated
bellow, this is for security reasons as I will only be accessing my private
email.Earnestly awaiting your response.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Best regard,
MR YASON KROMAH.