FROM HIS ROYAL MAJESTY (HRM)
CROWN RULER OF ELEME KINGDOM
CHIEF DANIEL ABBOT AKU, PHD, EZE 1 OF ELEME.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
ATTENTION:PRESIDENT,CEO Sir/ Madam.
This letter might surprise you because we have met neither in person nor by
correspondence. But I believe it is one day that you got to know somebody  either in
physical or through correspondence.
I got your contact through discreet inquiry from the chambers of commerce and
industry of your country on the net, you and your organization were revealed as  being
quite astute in private entrepreneurship, one has no doubt in your  ability to handle
a financial business transaction.
However, I am the first son of His Royal majesty,DANIEL Abbot AKU , and the
traditional Ruler of Eleme Province in the oil producing area of River State of
Nigeria. I am making this contact to you in respect of US$60,000,000.00 (Sixty
Million United State Dollars), which I inherited, from my late father.
This money was accumulated from royalties paid to my father as compensation by  the
oil firms located in our area as a result of oil presence on our land,  which hamper
agriculture, which is our major source of livelihood.
Unfortunately my father died from protracted diabetes.But before his death he  called
my attention and informed me that he lodged some funds on a two boxes with a security
firm  with an open beneficiary status. The lodgment security code number was also
revealed to me, he then advised me to look for a reliable business partner  abroad,
that will assist me in investing the money in a lucrative business as a  result of
economic instability in Nigeria. So this is the main reason why I am  contacting you
for us to move this money from the security firm to any Country  of your choice for
investment purpose.

So I will like you to be the ultimate beneficiary, so that the funds can be  moved in
your name and particulars to any Country of your choice where it will  be claimed and
invested. Hence my father have had intimated the security firm  personnel that the
beneficiary of the box is his foreign partner whose  particulars will be forwarded to
the firm when due.
But I will guide you Accordingly. As soon as the funds reach, I will then come  over
to meet you in person, so that we can discuss physically on investment  potentials.
Based on this assistance my Family and I have unanimously decided  to give you 30% of
the total money, 5% for Charity home, 10% for expenses,  which may arise during this
transaction, Fax and phone bills inclusive. The  balance of 55% you will invest and
managed for my Family.

I hereby guarantee you that this is not government money, it is not drug money  and it
is not money from arms deal. Though you have to maintain high degree of
confidentiality on this matter. I will give more details about the proceedings  of
this transaction as soon as I receive your favorable reply.
Please reply to my Email Address:[EMAIL PROTECTED] I hope this will be the  beginning
of a prosperous relationship between my family and your family.
Nevertheless if you are for any reason not interested, kindly inform me  immediately
so that I will look for another contact.
I am waiting for your quick response.
Yours faithfully,
Prince MIKE AKU
N/B; PLEASE IF YOU ARE INTERSITED TO WORK WITH ME PLEASE KINDLE SEND THIS INFORMATION
TO ME.
1, YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS
2, YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE/MOBILE AND FAX NUMBERS INCULDING THE COUNTRY CODE AND CITY
CODE.