Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE.

I am Hajia Kadira Al-Zeid, widow of the late Jibril Al-Zeid, the
former chief security officer (CSO)to General Elvira Mozaffar of Iraq. My
late husband was one of the victims of the April 2003 bomb attack in
Baghdad the capital of Iraq.

I am contacting you in confidence to help us in collecting an amount of
US$16,200,000.00 (Sixteen Million Two hundred and Sixty Thousand U. S.
Dollars) deposited by my late husband in overseas country. My late
husband deposited this money in a finance organisation in overseas when the
Iraqi government and secret services started monitoring his accounts in
Iraq.

 I am personally soliciting for your urgent assistance to move
this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I
cannot leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on
members of my family and me.

We shall like you to work with us as a foreign associate to claim the
fund on our behalf and deposit it into your account.
We would give you 15% of the fund for your assistance and 5% is set
aside for any expenses we might incurred during the transaction, while 80%
is for my family. Our 80% would be kept in your account for investment
in any profitable business proposed by you.

May I at this point, emphasis the high level of confidentiality, which
this business demands and hope you will not betray the trust and
confidence that I repose in you. However, you may need to give me sufficient
assurance that you will not sit on this fund when it is finally
remitted into your bank account. As soon as you give me the assurance, I shall
forward to you the certificate of deposit and other vital documents to
enable you clear the fund.

Please if you are honest and interested in assisting us do send your
full name, address, tel/fax no when replying me so that we can prepare
the some documents presenting you as the beneficiary of the fund which
would enable you claim the fund on our behalf from the finance
organisation.

Sincerely yours,

Hajia Kadira Al-Zeid.

Note that I am contacting you based on the fact that you will help my
family in investing our own share of the funds in your country. We must
have to trust you before the information of the organisation is given
to you.