Dear Sir,

REQUEST FOR URGENT ASSISTANCE

I am Hajia Fawziyya Al-Mukhtar, widow of the late Mohammed Al-Muktar, the former chief
security officer (CSO)to General Elvira Mozaffar of Iraq. My late husband was one of
the victims of the April 2003 bomb attack in Baghdad the capital of Iraq.

I am contacting you in confidence to help us in collecting an amount of
US$16,200,000.00 (Sixteen Million Two hundred Thousand U. S. Dollars) deposited by my
late husband in overseas. My late husband deposited this money in a finance
organisation in overseas when the Iraqi government and secret services started
monitoring his accounts in Iraq. I am personally soliciting for your urgent assistance
to move this money into your country where I believe it will be safe since I cannot
leave the country due to the restriction of movement imposed on members of my family
and me.

We shall like you to work with us as a foreign associate to claim the fund on our
behalf and deposit it into your account.

We would give you 15% of the fund for your assistance and 5% is set aside for any
expenses we might incurred during the transaction, while 80% is for my family. Our 80%
would be kept in your account for investment in any profitable business proposed by
you.

May I at this point, emphasis the high level of confidentiality, which this business
demands and hope you will not betray the trust and confidence that I repose in you.
However, you may need to give me sufficient assurance that you will not sit on this
fund when it is finally remitted into your bank account. As soon as you give me the
assurance, I shall forward to you the certificate of deposit and other vital documents
to enable you clear the fund.

Please if you are honest and interested in assisting us do send your full name,
address, tel/fax no when replying me so that we can prepare the some documents
presenting you as the beneficiary of the fund which would enable you claim the fund on
our behalf from the finance organisation.

Sincerely yours,

Hajia Fawziyya Al-Mukhtar.

Note that I am contacting you based on the fact that you will help my family in
investing our own share of the funds in your country. We must have to trust you before
the information of the organisation is given to you.