New Articles Up! at TopKayaker.Net / Sit-on-topKayaking.com
(Quick removal link at bottom of page.)
AOL USERS - IF LINKS DON'T WORK: e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

JUST POSTED - WINTER – DECEMBER 2003: SEASONS GREETINGS!

New:

Review of the Primex / Deluge Kayak Sail: Lean about the V-Sail; how to mount it on your kayak, instructions on how to use and what winds to use it with. The Primex / Deluge Kayak Sail is available from http://www.lyonexpeditions.com

Beaufort Wind Scale for kayakers: This common and classic 1805 wind scale by Sir Francis Beaufort has been adapted and enhanced for use by paddlers and kayak sailors.

Holiday Gift Guide for kayakers and outdoors enthusiast: Some advice and links for on-line and “brick & mortar” 4 season gear shopping.

Worth Revisiting:

Hypothermia The Number One danger to paddlers. Be prepared.

Cold Water Kayaking - What Clothing You Need Learn of the clothing options available comfort and safety.

THE SIT-ON-TOP SHOP
- Accessories for your kayak. NEW ITEMS: Six-inch hatch; Padded Paddle Case; Mesh Gear Bag; email TOM for hard to find items or if something appears out of stock. Purchases help our continued efforts to provide you with good instruction and advice.

Help Wanted:

2004 Calendar:  We need your Sit-On-Top kayak oriented events for the 2004 Calendar here at TopKayaker.Net! Send us your dates for Demo Days, Races, and All Other SOT Events. Anyone is welcome, shops, clubs, schools etc. Send date, type of event, where, and contact info. Send via e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] , subject Calendar. Make sure we have yours before it is too late!

Your Kayak Reviews needed: Share your perspective of kayaks you have paddled with others who want to know. Other gear reviews on paddles, PFDs and assorted accessories welcome.

Tom & Athena Holtey
TopKayaker.Net / Sit-on-topKayaking.com

---
--- You are currently subscribed to kayak-news as: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe click on the link below: Please Remove Me