From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, February 8, 2004 0:24AM
To: lanell; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; alfredo; kathie; cassie
Subject: Post office 1200, Orange stad, Ar u ba

I meant to go to CubaCuba! Is that a center of advanced scientific thought? Why did you not take your marvels to New York or Chicago; or, if you wished to cross the ocean, to Paris or Vienna? I never thought of those places, acknowledged Rob, meekly
Then you were foolish, as I said, declared the Demon, in a calmer toneCan you not realize that it is better to be considered great by the intelligent thinkers of the earth, than to be taken for a god by stupid cannibals? Oh, yes, of course, said Rob