On Fri, 12 Oct 2007, Bron Gondwana wrote:

[Bron: for some reason when you send a message to me and copy cyrus-devel,
 I only see the copy sent to cyrus-devel. This doesn't happen with
 messages from Rob or other members of the list, so I think that it is
 something specific to your set up.

 This isn't a problem, I just thought that you might want to know.]

sync_client and sync_server use Cyrus internal names everyone (master and replica could have different unixhiersep options).

Which could be handled by converting from external to internal representation in the command line arguments presumably?

It would be safe to convert -u and -m command line options based on unixhiersep and I agree that this would make sense.

--
David Carter                             Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502