On 02 Oct 2008, at 10:20, Ken Murchison wrote:
#2873 is marked as a blocker, but its from 2006. Do we know if there are still problems with OSX? I'm checking to see if I can get my hands on, or access to, a Mac on campus.

Goodness knows. The error seems to be that the locally built cyrus- sasl install can't find the locally built openssl install. The reporter doesn't indicate whether the locally built stuff was actually there. Personally, running ./configure from 2.3.13RC1 on my 10.4.11 laptop gives:

checking build system type... configure: error: cannot guess build type; you must specify one

since the supplied config.guess seems to predate dirt. :)

I'd unblock it, but if you feel the reporter should be given the opportunity to clarify the report, more power to you.

:wes