My company might be. Have you any idea of cost/timescale?

(I've just caught this message by chance so excuse me for not having
researched the entire thread)

Dave Cross

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

This email is intended only for the person(s) named above and may contain
private and confidential information. If it has come to you in error, please
destroy and permanently delete any copy in your possession and contact us on
+44 (0) 161 480 4420. The information in this email is copyright © CDL Group
Holdings Limited. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage
sustained as a result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry
out such virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment.

Cheshire Datasystems Limited uses software which automatically screens incoming
emails for inappropriate content and attachments. If the software identifies
such content or attachment, the email will be forwarded to our Technology
Department for checking. You should be aware that any email which you send to
Cheshire Datasystems Limited is subject to this procedure.

Cheshire Datasystems Limited, Strata House, Kings Reach Road, Stockport SK4 2HD
Registered in England and Wales with Company Number 3991057
VAT registration: 727 1188 33