Stefan Behnel, 09.12.2010 10:46:
> Vitja Makarov, 08.12.2010 22:45:
>> Please review this patch. It's not yet finished, and mostly doesn't work.
>> But you can take a look at patch and generated code.
>
> I'll take a close look ASAP.
>
>>    - Temps are saved/restored/allocated inside YieldExprNode using
>> helper ClosureTempAllocator

Ok, that currently lives in ParseTreeTransforms, which is totally the wrong
place for anything that generates code. It also mixes functionality that
normally lives in Symtab.py with functionality that lives in Code.py.

Could you give me ("scoder", or better all Cython devs) commit rights to
your repo so that I can start refactoring the code and fix problems I find?

I could also add Hudson jobs for it. Robert, would it be ok to add them for
all Python versions?

>>    - PyxGenerator methods are defined via declare_var
>
> Should we call that "CyGenerator" ? :)

I actually meant to call it "CyGenerator" at the Python level, but I now
see that it's actually a purely internal thing. That makes __Pyx_Generator
a better choice, given that "__pyx_" is the globally reserved prefix in
Cython code.

Eventually, we may(!) want to reuse the superclass across modules, but I
currently have no idea how that could be made to work. So it's just another
thing that we don't need to worry about now.

Stefan