On 01/13/2011 11:42 AM, mark florisson wrote:

On 13 January 2011 11:39, Stefan Behnel <stefan...@behnel.de <mailto:stefan...@behnel.de>> wrote:

    Hi,

    I looked through the tickets that are scheduled for 0.14.1 but
    couldn't see
    any that are truly critical, especially no regressions.

http://trac.cython.org/cython_trac/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&milestone=0.14.1

<http://trac.cython.org/cython_trac/query?status=assigned&status=new&status=reopened&order=priority&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&col=component&milestone=0.14.1>

    I think we fixed all known bugs that appeared with 0.14 by now, so
    I'd say
    it's time for at least a release candidate.

    Stefan

Great, I presume the pending pull requests will be merged for this release?

As we use Trac to coordinate fixes with releases I think it'd be good if we went into the habit of always creating a small Trac ticket for each pull request. (If we move to the github tracker, I suppose this will happen automatically, but for now we should do it manually.)

Your pull request is now http://trac.cython.org/cython_trac/ticket/642

Dag Sverre