Thank  you so much, dear Eytan, your kind wishes are very much appreciated.
Warmest wishes! The first post is coming just now!

Edgar Hauster [iPad]

Am 30.04.2024 um 14:09 schrieb fichb...@aol.com:

Yes, Edgar, an extraordinarily exciting venture. Looking forward to any reports
you may have to share.

Eytan

Eytan Fichman
B.Arch., M.Arch., Ed.M.

42 / 11 Trần Bình Trọng,
Ngô Quyền, Hải Phòng
Việt Nam

On Tuesday, April 30, 2024 at 01:58:13 AM GMT+7, Irene Fishler