On 08/28/2014 09:44 AM, Zenaan Harkness wrote:

This is why there was such a push for the Debian COC (Code Of
Conduct), to <ahem>lift the standard</>.

The Internet *is* my pulpit, no matter -what- I have to say.

Thank u vry much, no autographs just money plea$e!

Zeenan, I'm going to offer 10% of next month's sales of our fabulous Computer Voodoo Chicken Feet towards your efforts. But, the offer is only extended to the SystemD Chicken Feet, the ones you wave to ward off any SystemD attacks by evil-bent baka (non-believers). Bro Ric