Ed:  You are correct.  My list has only the data and I am trying to
write it as a string to a file with a new line at the end of each
record.  Each record has the same number of fields.

The list works great for me because I mentioned that the text file I
start with is a mess.  Data is delimited by spaces and one field is an
address that can have no spaces up to 10 spaces.  To make things
interesting there is crlf's randomly spaced throughout the data that
need to be stripped.  As I mentioned in an earlier email, the list we
are talking about is the cleaned up version of the data.

Jeff

Jeff Johnson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
SanDC, Inc.