Adrian Klaver wrote:
> I just tried to use ClassDesigner after latest update and got following error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "ClassDesigner.py", line 14, in <module>
>     from ClassDesignerFormMixin import ClassDesignerFormMixin as dfm
>   File "/home/aklaver/test/dabo/ide/ClassDesignerFormMixin.py", line 9, in
> <module>
>     from dabo.lib.utils import padl
> ImportError: cannot import name padl
>
> Info:
> Platform: GTK
> Python Version: 2.5.1c1 on linux2
> Dabo Version: Version 0.8.2; Revision ~3767
> UI Version: 2.8.7.1 on wxGTK (gtk2)

Hmm... it looks like that was fixed in revision 3760 so it should have
made it into 3767 which it looks like is the revision you are using.

However, because Web Update is for the Dabo library itself and not for
applications that use the Dabo library, such as demo and ide, I guess
you may need to wait until the next release (0.8.3, coming soon).

Ed, do I have that right?

r3760 | ed | 2007-11-24 09:19:56 -0800 (Sat, 24 Nov 2007) | 2 lines
Changed paths:
    M /trunk/ide/ClassDesignerComponents.py
    M /trunk/ide/ClassDesignerFormMixin.py

Removed references to the 'padl()' function.

--
pkm