On Dec 4, 2007, at 4:29 PM, Adrian Klaver wrote:

> I just tried to use ClassDesigner after latest update and got
> following error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "ClassDesigner.py", line 14, in <module>
>     from ClassDesignerFormMixin import ClassDesignerFormMixin as dfm
>   File "/home/aklaver/test/dabo/ide/ClassDesignerFormMixin.py",
> line 9, in <module>
>     from dabo.lib.utils import padl
> ImportError: cannot import name padl

        That was fixed in the Subversion repository, but unfortunately I'm
still working on getting Web Update working for the various other
Dabo projects.

        For now, you can grab the two updated Class Designer files from
these URLs:

http://trac.dabodev.com/browser/trunk/ide/ClassDesignerFormMixin.py
http://trac.dabodev.com/browser/trunk/ide/ClassDesignerComponents.py

-- Ed Leafe