On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 1:03 PM, Paul McNett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I used to use it as my only editor, but then I came to really like vim.
> So now I use it as my only editor on Windows.

If I'm not mistaken, the core editor component is from Scintilla,
isn't it? That also serves as the basis for SciTE (Scintilla Text
Editor) and Notepad++ amongst others. I use SciTE as my primary editor
on Linux and Windows. The leader of our local PySIG is an advocate,
and I've had fun learning a little Lua to set up some basic macros in
it to do things like check files into svn and run a .py and capture
the results. Nice little editor.

--
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC