Am 2008-08-26 um 22:38 schrieb Ed Leafe:

> On Aug 26, 2008, at 2:41 PM, johnf wrote:
>
>> Please may sure I can turn off the output to the GUI.  I like the
>> fact that
>> tracebacks and print statement are directed to standard out.
>
>       There would be no output by the framework. It would be for debugging
> that you yourself insert. Think the the DEBUGOUT() command in VFP.

Hello, please, if you implement something in this direction, think
about switching to standard logging - you can direct that to anything.

I could contribute a (not very clever) handler that logs to a dabo
widget, see attachment; I also tried to redirect dabo's output to
standard logging (and then to the same widget), but that's not
completely working...

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---