Hey all,

        I noticed recently that the sizer defaults for objects in the Class
Designer were not always as accurate as can be. For example, the
defaults for a textbox were Expand=True, Proportion=0. This works fine
when the textbox is in a vertical sizer or a grid, but looks really
odd in a horizontal sizer.

        To remedy this, I've expanded the _sizerDefaults dict in the Class
Designer to contain 3 sets of defaults: one each for Grid, Horizontal
and Vertical sizers. I've tried to set all the controls to reasonable
defaults, but I'm sure there are places where they can be improved, so
if you notice any, please let me know.

        Also, since the Class Designer saves the difference between the
default values and the control's actual values, there may be cases
where if you open up an existing design with the new defaults, the
appearance may not be the same as when you saved it. Unfortunately,
that's unavoidable; just correct the settings, and they will persist
going forward.

-- Ed Leafe