Hello,

in my application I've got a dDateTextBox connected to a data field
which is NULL when the application starts and which is then filled in,
usually with a date some days past. This works correctly (the right day
gets into the database table), if I enter the date directly, not using
the shortcuts. It works correctly if I enter 'T' and then '-' as often
as necessary.

But if I enter 'C' to open the popup calendar and choose the day there,
then I get the chosen date into the dDateTextBox, but the current date
into the database table.

Database is Firebird, Dabo version:

Platform: GTK
Python Version: 2.6 on linux2
Dabo Version: Version 0.9.1; Revision 5191M
UI Version: 2.8.9.2 on wxGTK (gtk2)

Same thing on windows.

What sort of information should I add? Should I try the same with a
SQLite database?

Greetings,
Sibylle

--