Sibylle Koczian wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in my application I've got a dDateTextBox connected to a data field
> which is NULL when the application starts and which is then filled in,
> usually with a date some days past. This works correctly (the right day
> gets into the database table), if I enter the date directly, not using
> the shortcuts. It works correctly if I enter 'T' and then '-' as often
> as necessary.
>
> But if I enter 'C' to open the popup calendar and choose the day there,
> then I get the chosen date into the dDateTextBox, but the current date
> into the database table.

I see the same behavior with rev 5182.
I see no need to test with a different database.

If you use +/- after changing via 'C' the db value gets updated.
I also tested it with different lang settings.
I'm sure it's a bug with dDateTextBox.

Please add a ticket for this so it doesn't get forgotten.

Uwe