On May 11, 2009, at 5:59 AM, Sibylle Koczian wrote:

> I tried this, and now the dDropdownList is filled correctly, I get no
> error messages - but the parent-child relation doesn't seem to work:
> the
> grid for the child records always shows the records belonging to the
> first parent record.

        Are you expecting that when you change the dropdown, you are
selecting a new parent record? I'm not sure what your data design is,
but from what I can tell, it looks like 'rubrik' is a lookup table for
the 'rub_id' column of ''dinge', and not a parent table.

        If your goal is to see all 'dinge' records linked to a specific
'rubrik', it would probably be better to make the dropdown a filter,
and re-apply the filter to 'dinge' when the dropdown's value changes.

-- Ed Leafe