On Wednesday 13 May 2009 12:54:38 pm Ed Leafe wrote:
> On May 13, 2009, at 2:30 PM, johnf wrote:
> > Where does Dabo account for the rollover?
>
>       I should also mention that there isn't any other place where that
> attribute is used, so I imagine that it was leftover from the old
> dDateTextBox code. So any rollover is done in the Python classes.
>

> -- Ed Leafe

I'm going create a ticket on the rollover as a future feature.

Paul was able to confirm the following:

using the format

dabo.settings.dateFormat ="%m/%d/%y"

will not allow the user to provide the century as in
"1970"  it becomes "2070"

That dabo.settings.dateFormat was defined twice (fixed).

dabo.settings.dateFormat ="%m/%d/%Y" does work correctly.

--
John Fabiani