On Wednesday 27 May 2009 02:31:38 pm Ed Leafe wrote:
> On May 27, 2009, at 2:05 PM, johnf wrote:
> > Is there a way to set  dabo.ui.dBitmapButton.Enabled = False
> > I thought that was the correct way to disable the button.  But I'm
> > getting the
> > below traceback.
> >
> > Traceback (most recent call last):
> >  File "<input>", line 1, in <module>
> >  File "/home/johnf/downloads/dabo/dabo/ui/uiwx/dPemMixin.py", line
> > 1950, in
> > _setEnabled
> >    self.Enable(val)
> > TypeError: 'bool' object is not callable
>
>       Can you show the code that is doing this? I just re-checked, and
> that's working fine. Please include the version info, too.
>

> -- Ed Leafe
Platform: GTK
Python Version: 2.5.1 on linux2
Dabo Version: Version 0.9.1; Revision 5228M
UI Version: 2.8.9.1 on wxGTK (gtk2)

Of course the form in question has plenty of controls etc.   But below is an
example of how the control is created (it is the real code)

 gs = dabo.ui.dGridSizer(MaxCols = 6, HGap = 3, VGap = 3)

cfindbtn=dabo.ui.dBitmapButton(self, TabStop = False, RegID = "btnCaseID",
Picture = "find", BorderWidth = 1, BorderColor = "blue")
        cfindbtn.bindEvent(dEvents.Hit, self.Form.lookup)
        gs.append(cfindbtn)

self.btnCaseID.Enabled = False

The above code causes the traceback.

I have about six of these example buttons on my form.  All have caused the
problem.

--
John Fabiani