---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Miguel Lopes <mig.e.lo...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [dabo-users] how to dis-able dabo.ui.dBitmapButton
To: Dabo Users list <dabo-users@leafe.com>

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 1:54 AM, johnf <jfabi...@yolo.com> wrote:

> On Wednesday 27 May 2009 05:49:26 pm Ed Leafe wrote:
> > On May 27, 2009, at 6:10 PM, johnf wrote:
> > > Two clues;
> > > 1. I noticed that I was losing the blue border around the button.
> > > 2. I noticed I had attempted to set a ReadOnly on all the buttons.
> > >
> > > I removed both and it seems to work?
> >
> >       I'm guessing that this must be a Gtk issue. I ran your exact code,
> > and got a button with a blue border that was disabled.
> >
> >       Can someone with Gtk handy try his code and confirm that it throws
> an
> > error?
> >

> > -- Ed Leafe
> That might be - I did not test it on windows.  But for now I have it
> working
> and I never liked the blue border anyway.
>
> --
> John Fabiani

Also not working on OS X.
I just have a simple form with some buttons to be toggled:

# Form method
def toggleVCR(self):
        btnsToDisable = ('btnFirst', 'btnPrev', 'btnNext', 'btnLast')
        for id in btnsToDisable:
            btn = self.getObjectByRegID(id)
            btn.Enable = not btn.Enable

        self.VCRactive = not self.VCRactive

# The save button method
def onHit(self, evt):
    self.Form.save()
    if self.Form.VCRactive == False:
        self.Form.toggleVCR()

Platform: Mac
Python Version: 2.5.4 on darwin
Dabo Version: Version 0.9.2; Revision 5254M
UI Version: 2.8.9.2 on wxMac

Miguel

multipart/alternative
  text/html