Ops! Some typos in original post.

The ff JOIN does not work:

aliasDict = { "curPhone" : phoneDS }
ds = nameDS.execute("select dataset.fullname, curPhone.phone from
dataset join curPhone on dataset.pk=curPhone.fkName", aliasDict)

The error returned is:

"OperationalError: no such table: curPhone"

Platform: Win
Python Version: 2.5.4 on win32
Dabo Version: Version 0.9.2; Revision ~5295
UI Version: 2.8.10.1 on wxMSW