I need help on how to include dReportWriter in my py2exe setup.py
file. I am confused why it is being left out when all other dabo
components have been included during the exe build even without
explicitly including them. In my print button, I have the following as
my first two lines:

        from dabo.dReportWriter import dReportWriter
        from dabo.lib import reportUtils

The app runs ok. Py2exe is also able to produce an exe file which
runs. However, the exe fails at the print button with the ff error:

""""
in onHit
    from dabo.dReportWriter import dReportWriter
ImportError: No module named dReportWriter
"""

Thanks for any hint.

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 6:32 AM, tim awa<bop...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Almost got there! I now have a running exe with just one hiccup. The
> print button generates the ff message in the exe log file.
>
> """"
> in onHit
>    from dabo.dReportWriter import dReportWriter
> ImportError: No module named dReportWriter
> """"
>

> On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:47 PM, Paul McNett<p...@ulmcnett.com> wrote:
>> tim awa wrote:
>>> I have tried a couple of successful py2exe runs on a simple app and on
>>> an AppWizard generated app. Well, this was because they both have
>>> examples for me to follow. He he he.
>>>
>>> Do we have an example for a class designer runnable app as well? This
>>> is the last step of my Dabo based address book application with one
>>> form, two tables, and a print button.
>>
>> What you are likely missing in a Class Designer app is including the
>> .cdxml files as data files.
>>
>> Paul

[excessive quoting removed by server]