On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 3:20 PM, Paul McNett <p...@ulmcnett.com> wrote:

> Mike Mabey wrote:
> > I'm so sorry.  I've been doing some further troubleshooting, and I'm
> fairly
> > certain now that the problem isn't with setting the dCheckBox, but with
> the
> > value I'm trying to set it to.
>
> No problem. But I have a guess: cb.Value = "0" yields True?
>
> Paul

Perhaps.  I think that in an effort to write code that did more with less, I
made things too complicated.  I guess I'm still fighting my formal education
in the Platform-Independent Assembly Language known as C++ and striving to
learn the truly Pythonic way to do things.

    In the face of ambiguity, refuse the temptation to guess.
    There should be one-- and preferably only one --obvious way to do it.
    Although that way may not be obvious at first unless you're Dutch.
    (import this)

I'm not Dutch, so I guess I'll have to learn from experience so I can stop
guessing.

Mike M.

multipart/alternative
  text/html