On Aug 17, 2009, at 11:59 AM, Kevin Long wrote:

> Ubuntu 8.04
> Python 2.5.2
>
> Dell Precision T5400 16G ram, dual quad core AMD.

        Please read the request below. This will be the third time I have
asked you for this specific information, and without it I cannot help
you.

"Also, please include your system/version information, as there are
many bugs that have been fixed, and you may be running an older
version. To get that information, open up the Class Designer, and then
open the 'About' dialog in the Help menu. Copy the info, and paste it
in the reply. That will allow us to start to figure out what
environment you have. Without that, there isn't much we can do."

-- Ed Leafe